Thursday 20 August 2015

IM BAAACK!!!

*Plays eminem in the background on repeat whilst writing*

Ok, so first things first, I'm so sorry I havent blogged in ages but don't worry, I assure you that I have been the busiest of bees recently and all will become clear!

Since the last time I wrote anything I would 100% LOVE to say that I've done all this amazing stuff but really it's been pretty slow. I guess I should start with I got a job (not too slow) I am now an apprentice at a commercial property consultants company and I love it! The people I work with are great and the job its self isn't awful.

As my job is an apprenticeship, I do still have coursework to do which means I'll still be busy after work. This shouldn't affect my blog though, I just thought I'd mention it in case it ever does.
       On the subject of posts, I actually did go through a stage where I really wanted to plan all of my posts and, not kidding, I got all the way to the end of this month so there are a loooot of posts to look forward to which I will get on with ASAP!

I think that's it for now,  I'll probably start writing tomorrow maybe and I'll upload them as I finish them so yeah,

hayl xo

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment