Monday 22 September 2014

50 facts about me!

This is just a post to help you get to know me more, if your not someone that already knows me (which I know some of you are).
  1. My full name is Hayley Louisa Elliott 
  2. I was born on the 7th of august 1996 making me 18 right now, I was actually born 6 weeks early though.
  3. I was born in Scarborough but moved to Teeside when I was 4, I now consider my town home because all of my life is here (friends, memories etc)
  4. I'm 4'9 (and a half) I'm not too sure why, I used to say it was because I was premature.
  5. When I was born I was breached (leg first) and before cutting me out, the doctor tried to pull me out causing my right foot to face inwards when I walk slightly.
  6. I have Acute Hypermobilty Syndrome in my knees and it's really annoying because it means I can't run properly without it actually hurting for ages, my doctor said I'd grow out of it but I'm not actually growing so yeah, up yours Dr Kwan or whatever your name is!
  7. I have an amazing group of friends, who have actually put up with a lot of shit from me to be honest and I think I used to take them for granted(not purposely, just subconsciously) but I don't now because I've realised there is going to be times when I need them and they wont be there for me if I'm a twat. Thankfully we are all there for each other and they really are the most supportive and helpful people and it's just wonderful to know I have them and when they read this I want them to know I'll always be there for them too!!
  8. On the subject of friends I have one best friend (Hi Holl) and everything I've just said about our whole group in the last point applies to her and more! I literally spend so much time with her and she's just great she really is, (If your reading this Holl, love you chicken)!
  9. I'm quite clever, and that's not me being big headed, I was in mainly the top sets at school and didn't do too bad in my GCSE's I even got into sixth-form, did alright in my A levels and then got into uni too. All of that aside, I am probably the doziest person you will ever meet, honestly before I said to Hollie and her sister that Newcastle was in Scotland, obviously it isn't and they haven't let it go ever since!
  10. I decided not to go to uni and I'm now looking for an apprenticeship or a job!
  11. I was in the school production of bugsy malone as a dancer, I'll put a photo in at the end of it haha!
  12. In like year 8/9 I developed like a huge obsession with Lil wayne and young money and was obsessed with rapping like I did/still do rap all the time and I have actually rapped in front of almost my whole secondary school in the talent show with my friend Joanne, we did 'she said' by plan B and she sang and I rapped and you know what it was great! I also rapped super bass at prom too (less swearing LMFAO)
  13. Most of my school reports that I've seen have a kind way of saying I need to shut up more in class. Talking is the only thing I really got told off for, other than that I was a model student. (Apart from swearing really loudly at someone when one of my teachers had asked me a question, walking out of a class cause I couldn't get sent out, throwing a cup of water in another girls face and throwing salad at someone and not cleaning it up)
  14. Lots of people used to say something about my height and it only ever bothered me if it was a teacher like on my first day a teacher who later became my life skills teacher and enrichment leader looked at me and said 'you're tall aren't you!' I just glared at him and walked off in sassy year 7 style.. Another time my French teacher was asking for volunteers for an activity on the interactive whiteboard and I knew the answer but she didn't pick me and then said in front of the whole class, 'I didn't think you'd be able to reach the answer Hayley' So yeah
  15. I am quarter Italian and this is what I blame my short height on because Italians are short!
  16. It has only rained on my birthday 3 times ever, and considering I live in England I think that's pretty good!
  17. I have so many favourite films but of all of them I could never get bored of Billy Elliot or any harry potter, they're my absolute favourites
  18. I am the clumsiest of people, I'm forever walking into door frames and tripping over nothing. I was just as bad as a child, so bad in fact that at on point the hospital were monitoring me for child abuse (not that there was any) this was because from the age of two, I was very defiant, if I was told not to touch something I would and it wouldn't always be paint or other harmless things it'd be an iron that's turned on or a heater that was turned on too, I was terrible.
  19. The only things I eat at McDonald's is a quarter pounder meal with cola or a cheeseburger or a chicken nugget happy meal again with cola.
  20. That leads me on to my next fact, I don't say 'coke' when im talking about the drink, I say 'cola' I don't even know why, It's not even something I've done since being little.. no one even says it around me, I just don't say coke!
  21. I am infatuated with Niall Horan - I literally believe I'm going to marry him, I know I wont but I will never say it's impossible because John travolta's wife saw the poster for grease walking out of the cinema and she said she was going to marry him and obviously she did so there you go! (I'm so embarrassing)
  22. I watch so much TV but I only watch like two channels, three at a push and that's E4, BBC3 and Viva.
  23. My favourite perfume is 'Far Away' from avon, it smells so nice either that or 'cool water - wave' by davidoff. 
  24. I have a fascination with candles, I have about 6 dotted around my room and all of them are scented. 
  25. Half way there I'm positive I have misophonia which is a severe hatred of specific sounds and I know everyone hates some sounds but this is to the extent to where I have arguments with my mum almost every meal time and I feel so uncomfortable eating around my mum and other people - not everyone though, theres only some people I notice any sounds from. 
  26. I have 3 half empty bottles of alcohol in my room that belong to hollie, my bestfriend, we're trying to see how long I'll actually keep them here.
  27. I have really fair skin like I burn so much but then I tan/peel I also have tonnes of freckles all year round but they get really bad in the summer!
  28. My natural hair colour is light brown but from the age of 12/13 I've been dying it, I started of reddish brown so it wasn't too bad but then I dyed it bright red (you know like when everyone did it) from there I went black, I then went ginger and kept that for about a year or less and began to bleach my hair and now I'm blonde-ish. 
  29. when my hair was ginger loads of people when I started college, thought it was my natural colour and were really shocked when I told them.
  30. When I was little I cried at films, not at a sad bit though, at happy bits like beauty and the beast, I didn't want the beast to turn into a prince, the jungle book, I didn't want mowgli to go to the man village and the lost toys.. I didn't want them to go home! now I dont have a clue why the happy endings upset me so much but they did and thats fine!
  31. I am a morning person when im on my own but if I've just opened my eyes and my mum is in my bedroom talking to me, I feel like murdering her!
  32. I sucessfully managed to hide my cracked phone from my dad from new years eve until june - and I'm not the most discreet of people!
  33. I have a harry potter quote on my wall 
  34. I also want a harry potter themed tattoo
  35. If I'm really interested in a book, I can read it in like a day (if im not busy) when I was little I read the goblet of fire in a day.
  36. I binge watch shows all the time, until I was fully caught up it was Pretty little liars (my fave), now it's the office and keeping up with the kardashians.
  37. Since turning 18 over a month ago, I've only been to town twice but I haven't been ID'd in a shop once!
  38. I do the annoying thing where I listen to a new song for ages until I can't stand it any more and then I get upset cause I don't like it any more!
  39. Neither of my final pieces for my art coursework were completely done by me, technically I cheated but what the teacher doesn't know wont hurt! 
  40. Im not actually doing 50 facts (misleading title) because I'm not interesting enough to have 50 interesting facts about myself, sorry bout it! 




If you sat and read this well done you can have 20 brownie points! Sorry I didn't end up doing 50 but I really couldnt think of anything :(

Hayl xo

You can also find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment