Monday 8 September 2014

Introducing me


As you can probably tell, my name is Hayley Louisa Elliott. I am an 18 year old from a small town in Teeside. I live with my mum (for now) and am a generally happy person. I'm not exactly sure what to put in this to be honest, I don't even know how often I'm supposed to blog, maybe I'll do two one being a weekly update and another being a blog post that's about something, I'm not sure, I'll see haha. Until I get the hang of this I might be a little bit higgledy-piggledy. 

I feel like as an introduction to a blog I should tell you what my blog will be about, at the moment, I'm not sure, mainly me and my life but I'll include things that happen in the news (celeb gossip?) and my views on the matters probably. I've actually come to the decision to post a blog post once a week and the at the end of each month I will post an update on what I've been doing, what I've enjoyed through the month and other little bits 

If you have any opinions (literally any) just leave me a comment and I'll definitely take it into consideration 

Hayley xo

You can also find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment