Monday 20 October 2014

15 things I love about life!




There are many things that I love about the world we live in so I decided to make a post about them because it's nice to share things and maybe you love them too.. you never know!


This isn't in any order (just to let you know) I'm literally writing them as I think of them!!

  1. Accents! I absolutely love the many different accents there are in Great Britain and the rest of the world (but mainly Great Britain) in certain accents I have favourite words too like the way scottish people say 'murder' it just makes me extremely happy!
  2. poptarts, they really do taste great unless you burn them of course
  3. unexpected things, sometimes I do get little suprises and cute little things like once when I was coughing and sniffling, my mum brought me a hotwater bottle up without me even saying I was poorly - it was just because she could tell I was ill, it really warmed the cockles of my heart (and the rest of my body) 
  4. Manners - Okay sometimes I do forget my own but it does still annoy me when someone will bump into me and not apologize or when I hold a door and they don't say thanks, it really doesn't cost anything so when people do say thanks and do say sorry it makes me v happy!
  5. when people actually care, if I tell someone something even if it's just a stupid story about my day, I always pay attention to how they're reacting and how they respond because it just shows they're really interested.
  6. my demographic - now as a reader you probably dont care about this but what I really love is how varied the places my readers come from are, I still don't have that much of like a following and the majority are from the uk but there are so many other countries and it just amazes me, it really does
  7. puns, I am obsessed with puns, bad ones good ones, their great! I love it when people do them with such wit and timing that its even funnier than the 
  8. photos - They say pictures say a thousand words but I think they say so much more, you look at a photo and you can remember so many things, everything about the day it was taken, the people your with, the songs you were listening to and so much other stuff even down to why you wore what you wore that day - it's truly crazy
  9. Variation - It amazes me how much things can be totally different like someones day, take mine and my friends.. we could both have a lazy day in front of the TV but it doesn't mean we did the same things because there is that much variation in the world!
  10. alcohol - don't get me wrong.. I can go aaaages without drinking any alcohol but when I do its usually a good time, not that I have to drink to have a good time, whenever I'm with my friends it usually is a good time. Not just that but I love thinking about all the hilarious and embarrassing things we did the night before and I do have a lot of good memories from parties 
  11. The smell of baking bread - In the supermarket there is a bakery and they always make fresh bread and it is the nicest smell ever!
  12. Mascara - I really love a good mascara at one point I had like 20 something different mascaras, I don't even know why my eyelashes are quite good without it but it probably is my favourite item of makeup!
  13. A good book - I love reading, not as much as I used to but I do still love reading, I like the imagery you can get from a book! At the moment I'm reading 'A french affair' by Katie Fforde and it is really good so far!
  14. When you instantly connect with someone - In college, there were multiple times where I was faced with a group of people where I knew no one it was mainly in my second year though because in my first year I pretty much knew people in all of my classes (luckily) but in the classes I knew no one, I somehow managed to find people and stick to them like one day in science I was left without a partner and decided to work with another girl who seemed really friendly, she ended up being my partner for the rest of the year and what a good year it was! it turned out we were more alike than we'd though with our shared love of made in chelsea and pretty little liars and since leaving college we keep in touch regularly and attempt to make plans that don't go ahead!
  15. Having a wonderful best friend - as I've said in other posts, I could talk about my friendship with holl for aaages but I wont because yeah, but I just love how comfortable we are with eachother (some could say too comfortable) but it's great and I couldn't be happier, and we can trust eachother with our lives and we have 0 secrets which is important to me so yeah!
So now you know everything (most of the things) I love about life! I hope you use your new knowledge wisely!

Hayl xo

You can also find me on:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment