Monday 13 October 2014

Songs I can't stop listening to, and some old favourites!





I listen to a lot of music, it's not all the same and there's too much to even go through but there are a lot of different types so I'm going to go through my iPhone and my you tube history and find songs that I love and used to love too.

So recently I cannot stop listening to (alphabetical order);
  1. Act my age - Hoodie Allen
  2. As Long As I've Got You - Lily Allen
  3. Break Free - Ariana Grande (Feat. Zedd)
  4. Cocoa Butter Kisses - Chance the rapper
  5. Comeback - Ella Eyre
  6. Emily - Lower than Atlantis
  7. God Only Knows - MKTO
  8. God Only Knows - BBC Music
  9. Life of the party - Shawn Mendes
  10. Movie - Hoodie Allen
  11. Oh Cecilia - The Vamps
  12. Real Girls Eat Cake - The Janoskians
  13. Steal My Girl - One Direction
  14. Thank You - MKTO
  15. That's What She Said - The Janoskians
  16. The Weight - Shawn Mendes
  17. 3005 - Childish Gambino
Songs I used to listen to non-stop;
  • I love college- asher roth
  • baggy trousers - madness
  • Kelsey - Metro Station 
  • Shake it - Metro Station
  • Seventeen - Metro Station (I really liked metro station)
  • Reckless - You Me at Six
  • Dinosaur - Ke$ha
  • The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! at the disco
  • beautiful girls - sean kingston
  • anything from DJ Earworm (youtube it)
  • Most  of the forever the sickest kids songs
  • Blazin - Nicki Minaj
  • Can't Make this over - Pixie Lott
  • crossover - katy b 
  • Any Lil Wayne song
  • Daylight - kelly rowland
  • Dear Professor - The deans list
  • Most Kate nash songs

I honestly can't think of any other songs so this is going to be it for this week, I reckon you should definitley have a listen to any of the songs on here if you dont know them all ready and yeah have fun, have a good week, thanks for reading 

Hayl xo 

You can also find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment