Monday 9 February 2015

My ideal (Unrealistic fantasy) valentines day!


As you may know valentines day is right around the corner and because I'm single I wont be doing anything for it (completely not bothered though..). Just because I'm not doing anything, it doesn't stop me having ideas for what I'd like to do on valentines day and oh boy do I have a big imagination. 

Okay so first off I'd like to wake up to breakfast in bed inc. eggs, bacon, pancakes.. the works! You might be thinking what's so unrealistic about that.. well I should add I'd like this to be in Paris (or Venice.. I'm not fussy) with an amazing view from my window.  After we've ate we'll go for a walk along a river and have a picnic and it will be lovely. We'll go to dinner in a nice restaurant where I'll be told that the next day we'll be going to disney land paris or for a gondola ride (is ride the right word). I can't think of anything else that is both unrealistic and that I would want but yeah there you go. 

Now jokes aside I would literally be happy with a nice day at home.. I'd still want breakfast in bed but we'd both make it and then jump back into bed and eat it watching something on tv. Other than that there's nothing I wouldn't be happy with on valentines day (other than being left on my own or being actually left). We could do some baking together or go to the cinemas. Without sounding like 'that girl' who pretends downplay everything by saying they'd be happier with like a McDonald's or whatever.. I would genuinely love to go to a cafe  like a 'greasy spoon' (not as disgusting as it sounds) their my favourite type of cafe and type of place to eat. 

So yeah, that is both my unrealistic and realistic valentines day. Just to reiterate the first one is entirely unrealistic, I wouldn't expect any of that on valentines day. On previous valentines, I've gone for a meal with friends or spent the night watching films again with friends. You don't have to have a boyfriend on valentines day you can share the love with anyone!

Hayl xo

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment