Friday 30 January 2015

My Favourite Youtubers


About two years ago I was sucked into the world of YouTube/YouTubers and since then I've subscribed to 129 YouTube Channels - 43 of which are youtubers I watch religiously (not including vlog channels) so I decided I would make a list of my absolute favourite creators who's uploads I never want to miss.

The List (In no order)+ My Favourite Video of theirs:

  1. Zoella - Meet My Best Friend 
  2. Sprinkle of Glitter - Prank Calls With Dan Howell
  3. Tyler Oakley - What I Learned from Pickle Juice
  4. Thatcher Joe - Ultimate Roommate Revenge Pranks 
  5. VelvetGh0st - Ikea Homeware Haul
  6. Caspar Lee - Bad Christmas Movie by Caspar Lee
  7. Jake Boys - What's in my bag
  8. Samkingftw - How to speak southern
  9. Adam Waithe - Types of Siblings 
  10. The Janoskians - A day in the life of a dysfunctional family 
  11. Sam Pottorff - Birthday Sex! | Jake Boys 
  12. Jonah Green - Me in the last 12 months 

There are some other really good youtubers that aren't quite my favourites but I still love watching like, Lauren Elizabeth, Arden Rose, Connor Franta, JC Caylen, Danisnotonfire, nikinsammy and there are tonnes more and I can't think at the moment but yeah, their great.

I think if your familiar with youtubers you'll know most of these but if there are any that you don't know then please watch the video I linked because I would like them all to be appreciated as much as I appreciate them! I've also just realised the past few posts have been about favourites so next week will definitely be different and maybe a bit love themed?

Hayl xo 

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment