Sunday 21 December 2014

It's Christmas time - 10 favourite christmas songs!


You know what I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit and I feel that it's mainly because I'm not at school or college and there's no  run-up like I'd be excited to be off school and there'd be Christmas films and assemblies and as well as that I'm just older now so I think the magic has worn off quite a bit and that's sad but hopefully if I have my own children one day the magic will return! Anyway back to the point of that little story, I want to be festive so I shall make a list of 10 of my favourite christmas songs and they'll all be linked so you can listen to them too and become more festive!
  1. Do They Know it's Christmas? - Band aid 20/30 
  2. Winter Wonderland/dont worry be happy - pentatonix and tori kelly
  3. It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas - Union J 
  4. Happy Xmas (War is over) - John Lennon
  5. The fairy tale of new york - The pogues and Kirsty MacColl
  6. One more sleep - Leona Lewis
  7. Oh Santa - Mariah Carey 
  8. Rockin around the christmas tree -  Mel and Kim
  9. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
  10. I wish it could be christmas everyday - Wizzard
  11. santa tell me - Ariana Grande*
So this has been my favourite christmas songs, I hope you listen to them and get into the festive spirit and let me know in the comments your favourite christmas songs!

Hayl xo 

*I know I said 10 but I'm literally adding this in just before I publish because I really love it!

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment