Sunday 28 December 2014

New Years Resolutions #newyearnewme?


Okay so today is the 29th meaning its 2 days until new years eve, so what better idea is there than to share with you my resolutions.. I'm not going to lie I don't tend to make that many resolutions because I end up forgetting about them by the end of January but I've figured if its up on line then what excuse do I have to not do them? So yeah.. lets go!


  1. Just like every year I would like to try and reach my goal weight which I haven't decided on yet but I guess I'll know when I'm happy with what I see!
  2. I want to have done my 19 before 19 obviously because I'll turn 19 but yeah I want to have done it I'll make sure I keep you updated on how I go with that haha!
  3. Take my dog for more walks.. to be honest she's not the walking dog like she is happy enough not going for walks and she'd rather not but I think it'll be good for both of us!
  4. I want to do more with my friends as a group.. I mean they say you start the year as you mean to go on and I shall be with them (give or take a few) and we'll be drinking so what does that tell you about my year ahead?
  5. The next resolution is to eat healthier, I eat so much crap at the moment and I don't eat properly either like I don't eat breakfast all the time because I can't always be bothered. 
  6. I want to see my family more, I don't spend enough time with my family at all I only really see like my immediate family and I should spend more time with the rest because there are so many things going on but I don't know much about it all because I'm so out of the loop with it all!
  7. I want to start taking care of myself more like not just the way I eat but my sleeping pattern, what I do in a day (cause I can tell you it isn't alot)
  8. I want to start getting out of my comfort zone, like theres not a lot I'll do on my own, the furthest I go on my own (if I don't have to be on my own) is the town centre which isn't very far away just to let you know. 
So I think for me this is a lot of resolutions, like I don't usually make this many but because I'm writing a post about it I've thought about it a lot more than I would usually and this is stuff I know that I can do and they're realistic as long as I try (and I will try)! I hope 2015 is extremely good to you all Happy new year!
Hayl xo
You can also find me on



No comments:

Post a Comment