Monday 8 December 2014

My Favourite Face Products


Okay so I'm not a beauty blogger nor will I ever be one but I am a girl and one that struggles to find decent face products at that and I feel that I have found my staples - products I never want to be without.. so why should I be selfish and keep them to myself?

First of all I like to keep my morning routine to a minimum and as effortless as possible therefore there are 3 products that I use and they are the garnier micellar water, the T-Zone moisturiser and exfoliating wipes 


  • 'Spa - the art of beauty' 50p - I use these first and wipe all around my face focusing on my nose as I have oily skin there. I have an exfoliating face wash too but I prefer these as I've heard the little exfoliating things are bad for the environment and hurt some animals (not too sure though), whereas the wipes just go in the bin and unless an animal gets into my rubbish then I'm not sure they do that much damage. I've noticed that they also help a lot with my oily skin throughout the day. I picked these up in home bargains and to say they're only cheap, they really are good


  • Garnier Micellar Water £3.33 - Now I mainly got this because of the hype.. I had heard so many good things about it and oh boy were they right! It feels just like im wiping my face with a damp cotton pad, it doesn't sting and it doesn't smell of anything either. As well as that I've used it everyday for about a fortnight and there's barely any gone, when it says 200 uses I certainly believe it and for £3.33, you cannot go wrong!


  • T-Zone Skin Clearing Face Moisturiser £1-£2 - I'm not going to lie, I don't usually like T-Zone products in fact I think it was the cleanser by them that caused my oily skin (not sure though) but I thought surely not all the products can be bad so I tried it out and I now love it, I can't remember precisely how much it was but I know it was cheap so yeah, bonus!




So none of these products break the bank at all and that was mainly 'cause I don't like buying costly products that wont be any good or be good to my skin so while I'm still trying new products I don't want to spend too much but I mean who does? So yeah if you're in the market for new products I'd definitely recommend you buy these as they're really good!

Hayl xo

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment