Monday 5 January 2015

Good bye 2014.. Hello 2015!


Now I can't exactly say this year has been a bad one because it has been full of amazing experiences and I have no regrets but at the same time I am ready to welcome 2015 with open arms, WIDE open arms. I've decided to do a recap of 2014 because not only is it nice to think over all the times I had this year, but I can share it with you guys because I started my blog over halfway through the year so yeah! Having thought about it I don't want to share the lows but just know there were some! 

2014

  • University offers - So I got offers for the universities I really wanted to go to, and even though I didn't go to university I'm still happy I got those offers. To me it meant that they thought I was potentially good enough to go to the universities. Whether that's something that would give others comfort I don't know but it makes me happy! (Similarly I found out I had enough UCAS points to go to both my choices of uni)
  • Exam Results - So on the 14th of august like most 18 year olds in the UK I was waiting with bated breath to find out my exam results.. I was really happy with them because I had passed all of my exams, while I never got even close to an A (maybe not even a B) I was still happy because as hard as I worked I didn't think I'd have passed anything so to have passed I was just really happy!
  • 18 - So this year is the year that all of my friends turned 18 (minus 1 who was already 18) and it meant there were lots of 18th birthday parties and then after I had turned 18 - great nights out! 
  • My Blog - So obviously this is a good part of my year.. I started my blog and have now been writing it for 4 months (and a bit) so Im still relatively new but I'm amazed at how far its come already.. I'm not too far off of 100 followers which to me in 4 months is great!

So this has been the main highlights of my 2014 and I mean the big things (my memory isn't the best so there are tonnes more that I can't think of) but I hope you all had a great 2014 and that 2015 is just as good if not better!

As a little footnote I'd like to add that in 2015 I would like my readers (while few.. I know you exist!) to interact more.. I would love for more readers to be leaving comments and things purely to put a name to a number! To try and kick start this I would like you to leave in the comments - what you enjoyed about 2014.. or your new years resolutions. Also don't be afraid of self promotion, if you have a blog leave me the link.. I'm always looking for more blogs to read!

Hayl xo 


You can also find me on

FacebookTumblrTwitterInstagram       

No comments:

Post a Comment