Monday 26 January 2015

January Favourites


So this is a new thing huh? I thought that as it's a new year I should introduce something new to my blog and what better than a monthly favourites! I intend to do these on the last Monday of each month so yeah here we are! 

As it's January, a lot/most of the things I've loved were Christmas presents so yeah - just thought I'd let you know.

The first thing I've been loving this month is my Gavin and Stacey box set - I mentioned my love for Gavin and Stacey in my last post and for Christmas just gone Hollie (my best friend) got me the box set and I can tell you, it's barely left my DVD player! It's literally my favourite thing and I watch it so much I could almost recite it word for word (not an exaggeration at all). 

The next thing is a bag I bought from Primark. First off I'd like to say I bought it in December but I mean I have loved it throughout January so it still counts as a January favourite right? Any way I had been wanting a bag like this for a while and when I saw this one for £10 I couldn't resist, it's like a Mary Poppins bag, it fits everything in and goes with anything - except joggers of course!

This has probably been my most favourite thing ever this month - my portable charger! This was a Christmas present which was to go with my tablet but I've used it for my phone. It's so handy, you just charge it up and it gives you about 3 full charges from one charge. I keep it in my bag wherever I go and that way my phone is never dead. I seriously recommend you investing in one if you can't live without your phone or ipod or anything, its just amazing!

As it's been extremely cold, I have been loving moisturiser. Not just any moisturiser - the soap and glory 'hand food' moisturiser. I don't have much to say about the smell but when a product works as good as this.. who cares what it smells like? Well I actually do but it works wonders so it's cool!

On a similar note my lips have been getting extremely chapped whether it's from the gym (is that weird) or just the cold idk they've been bad. I got the carmex lip balm like the liquidy one in a squeezy tube (10/10 for description) and it's been so good like moisturising and helpful. I have the strawberry one and the cherry one and they taste so nice so yeah!

Another thing that I have been loving is Pretty Little Liars now you might be thinking but thats been on ages and you would be right in thinking that BUT it came back for the second half of the fifth season this month and I wont give anything away because spoilers but it has been AMAZING!

The last thing I know I loved is my new Oxford 'project book' I wanted to be more productive and organized with my blog so I bought this and usually I don't geek out about a notebook but I swear the paper is the best quality paper ever and it's just so nice to write on, if your revising for your exams and you don't have one of these, I disapprove severely!

So I think that's it this month for things I've loved, I hope you liked it.. thank you for reading - let me know in the comments if there's anything you've been loving this month :)

Hayl xo 

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment