Monday 19 January 2015

My Favourite TV Shows!


So while deciding what to do for this weeks post I was flicking through the TV guide and couldn't find anything I wanted to watch, which got me thinking.. what even are my favourite shows? As I thought about it, I decided I'd do a post on it and share my favourite shows! I think most of them are shown worldwide too so I assume you'll have heard of most of them. 
     (These aren't in any order, just as they came up)
  • Pretty little liars - Okay so this just had to come first! What isn't to love about a group of teenage girls being put through their paces by an anonymous texter with murders and secrets galore? I was both late and early to the PLL Party (bearing in mind it's not shown in britain) because I read the books when I'd first heard of the show in like 2011 and became obsessed, then I started watching the shows and got to the third season and stopped and then I didn't pick it back up until just before the 5th season ended for its break. I love how different it is to the books as well because having read them I thought I'd know who A was and everything else that happened but I don't have a clue like I still think it could be anyone! If you love this show let me know and we can have discussions in the comments on our theories, I only know one person who watches it and that's Hollie, and she's not caught up yet and I can't spoil it for her:')!
  • Hollyoaks - This is a British soap and I absolutely love it! It's about a village in England called (would you believe it) Hollyoaks. It's such a diverse show and there are multiple story lines going on and because the cast is so big there is never a dull moment. I don't think I could live in Hollyoaks though cause I'd be to terrified of Trevor!
  • Gavin and Stacey - This again is a British show but I believe there's an american version called 'us and them'. This is honestly one of the funniest shows ever, I'm so sad that there's only three seasons but it really does get you laughing. It's about a couple that are online dating and they meet up and have this huge whirlwind romance. There's more to it than that but if you haven't guessed I'm awful at descriptions.
  • Made in Chelsea - Again sorry this is a British show. It's sort of a reality show but there is like 'set-up' scenes. It's about people from Chelsea which is an area of London. There's always some sort of drama going on which makes it hilarious to watch, not many people I know actually like this show though.
  • American Horror Story - So I'm still not sure whether I like the show or if I'm just drawn to it cause I want to see what happens but either way I can't take my eyes off it. I'm only up to coven at the moment but I think its just a great show, I love the how the majority of the cast stays the same and are in each series. Up to now though 'Murder House' is my favourite series, I love evan peters' character 'Tate' and just the whole mystery of the house and how every episode it starts with something about the previous owners and their murder.. it's crazy!
  • Total Divas - Oh my god, Hollie recently got me into this one. She has loved wrestling since she was tiny and she'd have it on every now and then and I used to just go to sleep but I started getting into it and then one night I was staying round hers and it was the night of wrestlemania and I was glued to the screen! Hollie was so happy I'd got into it and showed me total divas which is a reality show about the divas (female wrestlers) it's just so good I can't even describe it!!

I don't know if that was more or less than I expected but I think there's enough there.. If you like any of the shows tell me and we'll have discussions because yeah, why not.. (Especially with PLL though, I want to hear more theories). 

Before I end the post by the way, I hit 100 followers on bloglovin which I know is a small amount compared to other blogs and stuff but 100 people is 100 people, it's just a lot of people OKAY? But anyway thank you for helping me even get this far and for putting up with my ramblings whether you followed me yesterday or in September when I first started!

Hayl xo 

You can also find me on

No comments:

Post a Comment